Wednesday 21 December 2011

Bulgaria

2011-2012; home ; Kappa



There's a seller on eBay who frequently offers many Bulgaria match-worn shirts and I currently have 4 of them.  This is my favourite because it fits me although I don't plan to be seen in a Lycra shirt outside of my house.

I can't find a photo of Chavdar Yankov wearing the shirt so a photo of somebody else wearing the no.8 shirt will have to suffice.  Apparently, this was worn in the game against Switzerland which was drawn 0-0 and there is even a little but of dirt at the bottom of the back of the shirt to add to the authenticity.

I also bought some shorts from the same seller, which have no.14 on it because I got it with Tsvetomir Tsonkov's no.14 shirt.






3 comments:

  1. Soccer shirts perform very important part while a player perform in ground. So, amazing and effective shirt is very significant things when you choose shirts. I like these shirts at first looks.
    discount football shirts

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my impression. Kappa sponsorship football shirt is not a lot, most are some of the little-known football club.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi , I always bothering friends, ask the following please you can send me a message at the foot of the note, making mention that do you from your country-excuse my boldness and thanks

    Best regards


    micolecciondefutbol.es.tl - Tus colecciones

    Fidel

    ReplyDelete